Main-celebrity-Customes Hall

So today was TOUGH! After being in the car for 8+ hrs yesterday and spending 4 days in NOLA partying it up it was very hard to get up this morning. I enjoyed experiencing all the awesome food, fun, alcohol, costumes, and football fans that city had to offer BUT I was pretty much dead to the world this morning. I told myself last night I would get up and workout since I took off Monday because I was still out of town but that totally did not happen. I must say though I did a ton of walking in NO so I guess it evens out. When I woke up this morning I was not too happy discovering lovely bags under my eyes but I think they were definitely worth it so oh wells. I'm definitely taking myself to bed early tonight though and I'm definitely hitting up New Orleans again soon!

In other news the weather in TX is quite ridiculous! It's like November hit and an arctic front moved in; by arctic front I mean its 50 degrees out! I know all you northerners think that's nothing but I'm "freezing" when its 68 out so yeah whatever. I need the temp to stay at a nice 75-82 all year round. That would be lovely.

Anyway anyone who knows me knows Halloween is my big holiday, next to Christmas, and since it's officially dunzo I decided to do a post of some of the celeb costumes I love! I can't wait til next year...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review